- A Week In Wireless – Who benefits from M&A? 22 May 2015 | 4:05 pm
- Google reportedly developing IoT operating system 22 May 2015 | 11:21 am
- HP sells half of Chinese networking business H3C for $2.3 billion 22 May 2015 | 10:38 am
- Customer dissatisfaction is roaming away 21 May 2015 | 2:42 pm
- Spotify adds to capacity crunch with streaming video service 21 May 2015 | 2:21 pm
REVIEW BEST PRACTICE BUSINESS MODELS TO SUCCESSFULLY DEPLOY AND MONETIZE SDN & NFV
With Software Defined-Networking (SDN) and Network Function Virtualization (NFV) technologies dominated the headlines for the last 10 years’, the benefits of such innovations are not lost on the industry. Although we know what the technologies are, we know need to ask the question of how and where we can deploy both SDN & NFV to realize the benefits in the networks.
Formerly known as SDN & NFV Conference, the event was rebranded in early 2015 to offer greater flexibility and freedom when addressing content and topics to be featured within the agenda. IIR’s 4th Annual Network Virtualization Forum will address the industry’s most pressing questions, focusing on real-world deployment:
- What is the roadmap for deployment for both SDN & NFV?
- How can we monetize these innovative technologies?
- Have we finally overcome security concerns?
- What is the true value of Orchestration and where should the orchestrator sit?
- How can Ethernet be enabled through the implementation of SDN & NFV?
Europe’s most engaging SDN & NFV conference and expo is coming back for the fourth year in 2015.
Register your place today, here
Cohmprensive with excellent outlook on the tech newsItaltel @ SDN & NFV 2014
Very good chance to see an industry progress in new SDN & NFV area.T-Mobile @ SDN & NFV 2014
A very good show which led to several interesting collaborationsEZchip @ SDN & NFV 2014
Very good insight into a new paradigm on telecommunication networks.Alcatel-Lucent @ SDN & NFV 2014
A global overview of SDN & NFV service deploymentTelecom Italia @ SDN & NFV 2014
A brilliant show to understand how service providers will benefit from SDN & NFVIntel @ SDN & NFV 2014
Excellent organization of a very interesting event. Importantly, it offered a real chance for Operators, Vendors and other players in the Telco arena to share their views and discuss about the challenges and the opportunities offered by SDN and Virtualisation. Open-source software and standard hardware will play a significant role in the coming Industry transformation, so meeting also the Players of such fields, at these events, will be extremely valuable.Telecom Italia
SDN Summit was a great insight into the use cases of software defined networking, and helped to remove a lot of the hype that surrounds the technology, and was also a great way to meet other telecoms professionals facing the same challengesSFR
Conferences like the SDN Summit are critical to establishing the use cases and problems facing operators, and consequently the direction of SDN development and ultimate solutions.IETF